Reach a dedicated target group through Sweden’s only TV channel dedicated to food
Godare is Sweden’s only TV channel dedicated to food and is broadcast on linear TV. Godare was launched in April 2020 as part of Schibsted’s offering and has just over 150,000 viewers per day. The channel transmits a combination of international food programmes from all over the world, as well as new Swedish food programmes. Here, you can reach more than just foodies – everything from home-lovers to DIY enthusiasts, and many more.
- Currently, Godare can be viewed via the following operators: Viasat, Telenor, Comhem, Ownit, Boxer, Canal Digital, Aftonbladet (selected programmes)
- 1.7 million viewers between the ages of 3-99 have seen Godare since the launch in April 2020, which corresponds to approximately 16 per cent of the Swedish population
- Viewer numbers linear: Approx. 180,000 per day More than 500,000 per week
- Unique integrations with Aftonbladet Mat & Dryck to achieve maximum reach.
- At Godare, advertisers can be displayed in several different ad formats – read more about them below.